Developer - Amsterdam
The Netherlands - WestBack to overview
At a glance
Do you want to work with a team who has extensive knowledge in international financial markets? Are you ready to participate in challenging assignments? Would you like to work in one of the most prominent and beautiful historical buildings in Amsterdam? Contact us now!
The organisation is a Fintech that is working with the most innovative asset managers. Some of the biggest development finance institutions in the world use their platform. The company's focus is on offering Fund-, Risk, and Treasury Management via their system, which is developed on the Mendix platform. Their system is used by the operations team to perform business processes for their clients. The system is constantly updated with market information from more than 60 countries. Together with their clients they have a strong link to emerging markets and exotic currencies, but they are also active in the more traditional financial markets.
The company was founded in 2012. Their development team currently consists of a senior and a junior Developer so you will be the third member of the development team. They have many ideas of how to increase functionality, improve userfriendliness and the user interface. To further increase the speed of development of the system they are looking for the best Developer to join the development team.
- You are responsible for the daily maintenance of the system to ensure a smooth experience for the company's clients;
- Further develop their system, create new functionalities;
- You are pro-active and propose developments to make existing flows more efficient;
- Examining issues that have been reported by clients and fix these issues;
- Participating in the company's transition to a more robust development framework.
- You have an analytical mindset and can create logic steps from complex processes;
- Your work experience is no more than 5 years;
- You enjoy diving into an existing flow to further optimize this;
- You are a reliable person;
- You enjoy working together with the business to create new functionalities;
- You enjoy working in a small team;
- You possess a Bachelor or Master title;
- Your English is fluent and preferably another language;
- Experience in using the Mendix Modeler is preferred;
- Development experience in Java is preferred but not mandatory.
The organisations offers
The organisations offers an opportunity to join their team as a starter or as your second job as Junior Developer. The team has extensive knowledge in international financial markets. You will be participating in challenging assignments and will be responsible for your own projects. You report directly to the Development Manager IT.
The company is offering an excellent salary that will fit the market and your experience. The position is full time. Their office is based in one of the most prominent and beautiful historical buildings in Amsterdam, close to the city center. The team has extensive knowledge in international financial markets. They are a stable, but growing team of 8 people.
We challenge you to take the leap
For more information please contact Brian Geskus; firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 - 51 41 409.