Junior Associate - AMSTERDAM
The Netherlands - WestBack to overview
At a glance
Do you have strong analytical and commercial skills? And are you ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial with a good sense of humour? Then this vacancy might be something for you!The company
Our client advises on corporate development issues varying from M&A to debt (re-)financing to strategic matters. Their base consists of medium sized to large corporates, institutions and family offices. Our clients approach is driven by putting their client’s interest first at all times.
Job descriptionAs a junior associate, you will be exposed to all aspects of a transaction and are expected to gain experience in both origination and execution. You will work with widely used databases, assist in the preparation of pitches & presentations, analyse valuation models and asses strategic alternatives including their financial implications. You will have frequent contact with clients and have the freedom to organise your own days. The complexity of our analyses, diversity of services, and high-level responsibility guarantee a steep learning curve. To develop your talents even further and support your transition from graduate to business professional, we offer internal and external financial valuation courses.
Competence and skills
- Masters degree, completed with excellent results;
- Proven financial affinity and economical insight;
- Team player with strong communicative skills;
- Strong analytical and commercial skills;
- Able to deliver accurate results under pressure;
- Fluent in Dutch & English (verbal and written).
- Ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial;
- Pro-active, creative and flexible;
- Social with a good sense of humour.
Are you interested?
Contact Brian Geskus for more information. You can reach him on 020 5141409 or via email email@example.com.