Junior Associate Securitization...
The Netherlands - WestBack to overview
At a glance
Junior Associate Securitization
Are you the ideal candidate with a quantitative university degree and excellent planning skills for this internationally oriented role with one of the world’s leading Car Service companies? It provides the opportunity to develop yourself in the areas of (structured) finance, treasury, data modelling, capital markets and legal documentation. Read more about this vacancy here!
About the company
Our client is one of the world’s leading Car Service companies, with approximately 1.8 million vehicles under their care in over 30 countries. Their core business involves managing the entire vehicle life-cycle for our corporate, SME and Private customers, taking care of everything from purchasing, insurance and maintenance to car resale. With over 50 years’ experience, this companies mission is to provide what’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so you can focus on what's next for you.
About the function
Their Associate Securitisation vacancy in Amsterdam HQ will be responsible for setting up ABS transactions in cooperation with the team. The Associate Securitisation will work closely with the relevant departments (e.g. Control, Reporting and Tax Management, Risk Management, Legal and Compliance, Treasury, Strategic Finance) international subsidiaries, investment banks, auditors, ancillary services providers and rating agencies. The role is very much internationally orientated. Given the nature of its assets and business, the structured finance transactions are considered to be very complex and innovative within the asset backed funding market.
About the team
Within the company, the Strategic Finance Department is responsible for the design and implementation of the funding strategy. The Structured Finance and Securitisation department is the department within Strategic Finance that is responsible for asset backed funding. The team currently consists of four professionals. To date the team has successfully executed transactions in the several regions. The infrastructure for new transactions in new regions is being set up. Given the continuous expansion, the team is looking for a strong junior to support its growth ambitions.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Giving support to the design of optimal transaction structures, taking into account business processes and products, regulation, rating agency criteria and investor demands.
- Processing and developing quantitative and qualitative information packs for the benefit of rating agencies and investors.
- Providing input to the Project Board and senior management of the relevant entities enabling them to make decisions in the transaction process.
- Relationship management of, engagement of and negotiation with ancillary services providers involved in the transaction.
- Contributing to the legal documentation process of the transactions.
- Accurate and full recording of the new transactions within their treasury organisation, as well as incorporation of all counterparty risk related issues within the treasury risk organisation.
- Support the Operations Officer in maintaining and further optimizing an efficient reporting process.
- Several other tasks relating to financing activities as they may come up from time to time.
To succeed in this role, you have the following skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate has a quantitative university degree background and has excellent planning skills to deliver the work in the set time schedule.
- Maximum work experience of three years.
- Relevant sector experience within university study or first employment and demonstrable affinity with banking, treasury, capital markets and/or structured finance are considered an advantage.
- Excellent planning, project management and analytical skills.
- The ability to complete tactical level tasks without detailed supervision and to provide solutions to e.g. complex data modelling issues.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff.
- Self-confident and self-starting, dedicated to play a large role in closing complex securitisation transactions for the company.
- Completely literate in English language, good other language skills an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
Why should you join this company?
- A fast paced and international environment
- Exposure to various internal and external stakeholders, ranging from Managing Board members, investment bankers, rating agencies and ancillary services providers to colleagues from our local entities.
- Competitive remuneration, including a mobility package.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in the areas of (structured) finance, treasury, data modelling, capital markets and legal documentation.
Interested or do you want more information about the vacancy?
Contact Kian Hwie Ho via 020-5141409 or email@example.com.