The Netherlands - WestBack to overview
At a glance
Our client is about people as much as it is about technology. The company’s mission is to combine advanced data analytics and best-in-class technologies to yield clear insights that can be used to shape the future of healthcare and enhance its quality and affordability. Founded in 2008 by three Dutch entrepreneurs all of whom started out in the industry by running financial analyses for hospitals during their studies in Rotterdam. This company has since grown into a successful organization of 60 employees. As a frontrunner in healthcare analytics in the Netherlands, our client actively pursues opportunities abroad and has recently set up operations in Scandinavia, UK, France, Czech Republic and the Middle-East.
This role is a perfect fit for a (strategy, banking or private equity) consultant considering to take the next step in his/her career, willing to make the transition from more short term, project and client driven work into a product based company, where you can create and implement strategic roadmaps, nationally and internationally expand the product portfolio, advise clients and manage the fast growing analytics team (currently 15 fte growing towards 20 fte this year), considering building something for the longer term and with continuous improvements.
Knowledge of the healthcare industry is not a prerequisite; experience with analytics and/or software is a definite advantage. Successful candidates will have a thorough understanding of Consulting, Business Development/ Sales, People Management and Analytics and will preferably have experience in Product Development. The Principal/ Lead Analytics will report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in (strategy) consulting, banking/private equity, business intelligence or an analytics company
- MSc degree in a quantitative-, technical, - and/or business-oriented study area (e.g. Econometrics, Data Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering); Proven commercial experience, including P&L responsibility
- Proven people management skills
- Proven analytics experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to easily switch focus between a micro and strategic level
- Ability to communicate well and to lead and motivate people on different organizational levels
- Strong C-level reporting and presentation skills
- Results oriented
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What the company offers
- To help improve health care with advanced analytics and technology
- Product based, challenging, high impact work
- A fast paced, international environment, working in a young and ambitious team
- A management position in a fast-growing technology company
- Personal development and coaching of the CEO and senior management team • Competitive compensation package including management incentive plan