Senior Data Scientist
The Netherlands - WestBack to overview
At a glance
Senior Data Scientist
You are one of the driving forces behind the creation of in-depth customer analysis and operational marketing analytics. Together with your brilliant team members, you build models and crystal clear insights, and you know how to visually present it, so that your audience can adopt it in their daily work. As such, you use your superb communication skills in transmitting your passion for data to others.
- Perform in-depth analysis like customer lifetime value, cohort analysis, sales forecast, customer segmentation, customer churn modeling;
- Develop together with the various stakeholders; metrics and KPI's;
- Make information and KPI's available for other departments in dashboards;
- Help with the numerical justification of business cases;
- Play a key role within the Existing Customer Analytics teams, responsible for implementing a cutting-edge data-driven strategy for this company
- An academic degree is required preferably in Econometrics/Economy, Business/Marketing Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or another related field with a strong emphasis on quantitative analysis;
- 3-6 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and at least good knowledge of another data analytics tool like R, Python, Matlab, SAS etc;
- Being able to do in-depth analyses like for example customer lifetime value, cohort analysis, sales forecast, customer segmentation, customer churn modeling;
- Experience in using data analysis in a commercial environment;
- Experience in E-Commerce is highly rated.
- Big data!
- Work in a fast growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation;
- Pension plan 50% paid by the company
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions;
- Awesome team events.